Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Game

I'm still not quite sure what to make of it. Our laws still haven't been implemented into actual changes in the game, so it's hard to look into it very far. We're pretty must just funneling ideas and I write them into the book. I think we should start being more aggressive and start actually "playing" the game and nuke some countries. Initially we wanted to be reactive, but with how slow things seem to be moving, we might as well be proactive and see what happens. I think our initial goal was to be more of a benevolent North Korea type state with American morals, but that's proving to be boring. I think it's time to start blowing stuff up. 

1 comment:

DevinBierley said...

i agree. i think we should start "playing" the game and start getting into it more. starting more wars, implamenting laws and tragic events would make the game a little more interesting.