Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness


This to me is freedom of choice. It is freedom to make my own choices and decide what i want to do, and how i want to act. I have the right to be happy and to be happy i need the right to be able to make my own decisions without restrictions from a higher power. Within a certain limit of course. Freedom is the main idea here. This great country we live in allows us to be anyone we want to be and pick any career we want to do. I can't see how some people can live without these choices. Pursuing happiness seems like a natural instinct.

1 comment:

Tony Hill said...

Why would anyone live anywhere besides the US? Unlike some countries (Ch_na) you fill in the blanks, we can Google. if that's not life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, i don't know what is.