Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND HAPPINESS


Life, liberty, and happiness...
This sounds, frankly, awesome, who does not strive for such a goal, whether or not their definition is different. I bet it is safe to assume that out of the three one is worthless without the other. I would like to live where I want to live, with the freedom I deserve, which in the end equals happiness. So, what I do not understand is how having a home, that one cannot even use for the better part of a year, is worth the money. This agreement between "land lords" and potential owners is supposedly well within legal bounds because there are signed contract agreements. But I do not understand how this is even worth the time and money. But I must give them the benefit of the doubt, people who may purchase these homes live in different circles, with cash up the wah-zoo. And these homes are recommended for people who need second or third homes. So maybe I do not understand how it might be worth it at all or what is even the point for allowing people to purchase the homes at all. This is something I do not understand, but theres no harm in getting to a financial status where I can see the light.

Andrew Lee

No comments: