Wednesday, March 21, 2012

group dynamics

I also find this blog a little troubling and out of pocket but here is my best shot. I chose to use an article from group dynamics about problem solving teams and I feel that my group is one of them. We could have made things better and been more prepared with more communication, but we worked very well together with what we had and managed to pull it off. If I had a choice to add or remove someone I would not are group is small but we all work together and help each other out the best we can. I know some characteristics that I need to show improvements and have been able to see what they were after this midterm and have been working to make them better. For example better communication with my group members and taking more responsibility to do my part to increase are groups productivity so we all can benefit from it. Here is the link to the article in which I found are group dynamics.
http://managementhelp.org/groups/dynamics-theories.htm 

1 comment:

Brittnie Carr said...

I like how you internalized the midterm and see it as a learning experience. I can appreciate that! Instead of blaming others you are taking responsibility for "you". Great job! Communication is everything in any relationships but even more so when your dealing with people you don't know very well. I also learned this lesson and keep learning this time and time again. You really can't over communicate can you? I liked this article you chose. It gave me some new ideas and insight on team building.