Thursday, April 3, 2014

1. I think that our group did a great job in completing the midterm. Everyone was prompt and on time for turning in his or her topics and research they had conducted for it. Personally I feel that we all contributed a substantial amount to the project with no free riders. I feel that my performance would receive around an 8-9 with the rest of the group around 7-9.

2. No, I would not remove a group member at this point. We have a large group right now so I believe we are pretty diverse, but an individual who is a good writer would be a useful addition. 

3. Basic workplace rules are important to our group:
A. Showing up – 10
B. Doing your fair share- 8
C. Being on Time- 7
D. Responding timely- 10
E. Handling conflict- 7
F. Being present in the group- 7

4.
A. Good Communication between members
B. Keep your word/promises- if you say you’ll do something than do it.
C. Respect each other
D. Participate- Be involved in the groups discussions, and give your opinions
E. Have fun- make sure to enjoy yourself in the group because if you don’t you may do more harm than good.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1842891/6-group-dynamics-high-performing-teams

No comments: